3 days left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
The new organisation will be a significantly larger, more diverse organisation, employing over 3,000 people. This is a challenging role part of a growing business and adding significant value by providing expert advice, support to other departments within the organisation. The role requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the natural ability to network and build effective relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation.
Purpose of Role:
To provide administrative support to the team, to ensure the successful implementation and completion of team/departmental objectives and to ensure effective service delivery is achieved and maintained.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Experience of working successfully with people in either a voluntary or paid capacity in a customer focused environment.
- Basic knowledge of social housing.
- Basic level computer literacy in Microsoft packages, including Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of court procedures and basic legal housing matters.
- GCSE grade C Maths and English or equivalent or be able to demonstrate equivalent aptitude