Contracts and Licensing Manager
4 days left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
This post is responsible for the management of all IT Contracts across the whole organisation and the day to day management of a £5 million budget. Applying the principles of Strategic Vendor Management, this post will build strong new and strengthen existing relationships across all suppliers and ensure that contracts meet their performance and financial targets. The post holder will work closely with the group procurement team to develop and implement a forward plan of contract renewals. These will be actively managed, enabling the organisation to procure services that promote innovation and get best value from the market. The post holder will help support a programme of contract and system rationalisation; this role will share the responsibility for delivering these consolidations and the significant savings and business benefit they will bring.
- Ability to work autonomously, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation
- A commitment to continuing professional development.