Income Recovery Administrator
Hightown Housing Association Limited is a charitable housing association operating principally in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire providing a wide range of housing and support services for families and single people including people with special needs.
Hightown currently manages almost 6,000 homes and employs over 900 staff. The housing association has an annual turnover of £71 million and a development programme that will deliver around 1,000 new affordable homes over the next two years.
Working as part of the Income Recovery team, you will provide a highly professional, customer-focused, income recovery service to Hightown`s residents in Care and Supported Housing.
The successful candidate will monitor Care and Supported Housing rent accounts, ensuring appropriate action is taken to deal with arrears of rent and charges, minimising current tenant debt and meeting Hightown`s income collection targets. Knowledge and understanding of Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and welfare benefits is desirable, with a background gained in debt recovery essential.
You will be self-motivated, with a commitment to improving our services and working collaboratively with colleagues.
We offer a range of benefits which include:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 25 days per year, rising with service, plus statutory bank holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- Employee Assistance scheme to support your health and wellbeing
- Life assurance of three times your annual salary
To apply please visit :- www.hightownha.org.uk/careers and complete an application form.
Closing date: Sunday 28th October 2018
Interviews: Friday 2nd November 2018
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Care and support Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Housing / neighbourhood management Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Social Care Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Supported / sheltered housing Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Hemel Hempstead