Income Recovery Officer
We are a small community-based housing association and if you are the type who wants your contribution to really add value, then you’ve come to the right place.
Who we’re looking for
Do you have previous income collection and arrears management experience? Are you good at presenting possession cases in court, target-driven, with a can-do attitude and want to be part of a performing team?
We have an opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Income Recovery Officer to help us meet our corporate targets and ensure a high quality customer-focused service is delivered to customers in accordance with our aims and objectives.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a patch, collecting rent and service charges, carrying out visits, attending court hearings and evictions. You should have experience of working within a similar role in the housing and be proficient in the use of housing management systems.
What we'll give you
- An opportunity to be part of our exciting transformation journey to be ‘Fit for the Future’
- Generous annual leave - 28 days annual leave (increases to 33 with long service) plus 8 bank holidays and three concessionary days off at Christmas and one extra day at Springtime (pro rata)
- Flexible working
- A health and wellbeing scheme – including a generous wellbeing allowance
- Access to monthly chiropody and massages on site
- Interest free season ticket loan
- A workplace pension scheme
- Lovely refurbished offices
- Investment in our people with learning and development opportunities
How to apply
Please email your CV, supporting statement outlining how your skills and experience meet the essential criteria and also complete and return the Additional Information sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates for the Diary
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 12:00noon (midday) Tuesday 30th October 2018.
Interviews are to take place on Friday 9th November 2018.
THCH is an independent, community focused housing provider managing 3,200 homes in Tower Hamlets. We have a strong community ethos and focus on empowering residents, encouraging communities to thrive and delivering sustainable investment to existing and new housing stock. THCH provides a mix of quality, affordable housing as well as market sale, shared ownership and commercial property. We have a proud history of regeneration and delivering innovative housing developments.
Our vision is ‘Building Connected Communities’ and we have been undergoing a major transformation programme to be ‘Fit For the Future’.
Our services are in a newly refurbished, single main office, where we are focused on delivering new, modern ways of working with our residents and wider stakeholder base.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
more details can be found by visiting our website: www.thch.org.uk/vacancies
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Revenues / benefits Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Administration Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)