Customer Feedback Officer
5 Month Fixed Term Contract x2
We have an exciting opportunity for permanent and fixed term contract Customer Feedback Officers to join our team in Bournemouth.
Reporting to the Customer Feedback Manager, you will be working within a thinking environment with the freedom to act on behalf of Stonewater. Therefore, you will possess excellent communication and influencing skills, as you will working with all service areas across Stonewater, including regular liaison with residents, MP’s, Councillors, colleagues, members of the Customer Complaint Panel, and the Housing Ombudsman Service. You will also have strong investigative and analytical skills with a good understanding of housing legislation and technical issues. You will also need good project management skills as you will also be responsible for the administration and co-ordination of complaints and compensation including the production of key performance information.
Key accountabilities and measures;
- To provide guidance in relation to complaints and compensation to colleagues, customers and other stakeholders as required.
- To assist in a corporate analysis service in order to capture, understand and act upon feedback from customers in order to improve the customer experience and customer satisfaction.
- To liaise with the Housing Ombudsman Service (HOS), including action to minimise the potential for complaints to reach the HOS.
- To promote equality and diversity by strengthening the profile and implementation of equality and diversity actions.
- To provide support to Customer Complaints Panel Members on all aspects relating to complaints and compensation.
- To produce reports as required, including Key Performance Information.
Skills and Experience;
The successful candidate will have/be;
- Comprehensive background of creating excellent internal/external customer service in a social and commercial setting.
- Demonstrable experience in undertaking investigations and analysing the results.
- Good working knowledge of statutory and regulatory requirements.
- A track record in change and project management which deliver tangible results.
- Demonstrable experience in supporting and driving change through methods such as root cause analysis.
- You will have the ability to be resilient and able to manage competing pressures in a positive manner.
- First class communication and customer service skills, with the ability to develop long term business relationships and network in the local community.
- A natural ability to influence and negotiate.
- The ability to work under pressure, managing multiple priorities at any one time.
- Highly developed organisational skills.
- A self-starter who thrives in an autonomous working environment.
- Role will include shift working within Stonewaters opening hours and the ability to work flexibly outside these hours as required.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory, Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
We are an ambitious social housing provider, with an annual turnover of £181 million and £1.7 billion in assets who manage around 31,500 homes in England for over 65,000 customers.
Our extensive portfolio consists of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation such as retirement and supported living schemes for older and vulnerable people, Foyers and women’s refuges.
We offer an opportunity work for a leading social housing provider who transforms people’s lives; where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
With a bold house-building programme and ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and passionate, Stonewater is the right place for you.
For further information and to apply, please click on the "apply" button at the end of the page.
Closing date: 31st October 2018
Interview date: 06th November 2018
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and is working towards developing a diverse workforce. We welcome all applications.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Bournemouth
- Care and support Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Bournemouth
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Bournemouth
- Tenant services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Bournemouth