Senior New Business Manager
Great opportunity to join an award winning established housing association in west London that is committed to increasing the supply of affordable homes. Our client needs a Senior New Business Manager with drive and enthusiasm to play a leading role in achieving their ambitious development plans to deliver a mix of high quality new homes for private sale, shared ownership and rent. The post will primarily be responsible for acquiring sites and progressing them through the design feasibility stages to submitting planning applications, however there will also be some involvement with managing projects on site.
If you are a great team player with strong negotiating skills and proven success in acquiring development sites in London this is a great opportunity to develop your career.
You will need experience and expertise in acquiring sites of 50+ homes, assessing financial viability and deliverability of schemes and securing planning permission for affordable and private residential opportunities.
You will possess good understanding of the opportunities and challenges involved in delivering quality homes in West London, and experience of delivering joint ventures with private and public partners will be an advantage.
The role involves:
- Leading on identifying suitable development opportunities.
- Building close working relationships with agents, local authorities, consultants, private developers and other relevant organisations.
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of deliverable schemes and producing reports on the status and delivery of schemes.
- Assessing schemes to check they are financially viable and meet design and funding compliance.
- Using financial appraisal software to inform decisions on tenure mix, unit mix and offer price.
- Leading on invitations from local authorities or other public bodies to submit proposals to redevelop sites in public ownership.
- Leading on site acquisitions.
- Leading project design teams from initial design concept, through to full planning submission
- Preparing detailed reports covering design, finance, legal construction and programme issues
- Occasionally managing schemes on site during the construction phase.
In return you will receive:
- A great working and team environment
- 25 days holiday with discretionary additional holiday at Christmas
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Simply Health cash plan and a choice of flexible benefits.
- Complimentary Well-Being initiatives
- Exciting opportunities for learning and career development
Please email your CV and supporting statement to Ocean Edge Executive Search email@example.com before 9 November 2018.
For an informal discussion about this opportunity please contact Claire Goodall on 02380 001 153 / 07557 539431 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ocean Edge specialise in recruiting to the housing sector. If you are thinking about your future career options please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Sign up to receive regular job alerts https://oceanedge.biz/job-alert-registration/
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager Over £60,000 Permanent jobs in London (West)
- Business development Manager Over £60,000 Permanent jobs in London (West)
- Residential Development & Construction Manager Over £60,000 Permanent jobs in London (West)
- Development / regeneration Manager Over £60,000 Permanent jobs in London (West)
- Land acquisition Manager Over £60,000 Permanent jobs in London (West)