Resident Engagement Coordinator
Origin Housing is a provider of affordable housing and care and support services in London and Hertfordshire. We own and manage over 6,000 homes and customers, have a turnover of over £45 million and aim to provide great homes and build strong communities
This dynamic role is ideal for an experienced community development practitioner with wide experience in engaging residents in shaping and influencing services, building partnerships and establishing community projects. It is a demanding role which will benefit from creative thinking, a deep understanding of resident needs and experience of working at a strategic level.
With the opportunity to carry out work across inner and outer London, this role will suit a well organised self starter who enjoys getting results.
We are located in Eversholt Street with great transport links including Euston Station (5 minutes away), Kings Cross and St Pancras (10 minutes away)
If you wish to have an informal chat about the role, please contact Katherine Jacob on 0300 323 0325
To apply for this role, please visit https://originhousing.ciphr-irecruit.com/templates/CIPHR/job_list.aspx and complete an online application form ensuring that you address all of the key requirements within the role profile, including relevant examples of how you have met them.
Alternatively, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
This role is also subject to a satisfactory DBS check
In return, Origin Housing offers a wide range of benefits including:
- Generous annual leave which accrues with service, carry forward 5 days leave per year, maximum of 15 days in a period of 3 years
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contributory pension
- Discounted health scheme which allows you to claim certain health costs including dental care
- Eye care vouchers for glasses and examination appointments
- Interest free season loan tickets
- Performance related pay based on appraisal rating
- Interest free loans including: gym, work / job related study
- Enhanced maternity / paternity pay and leave, gift on a birth of a child
- Annual staff conference
Origin is committed to equality and diversity and values the diversity of the communities we work in. We aim to have a workforce that reflects this and therefore encourage applications from all areas of the community.
Closing date: Thursday 13th December 2018
Interview and assessment date: Expected to be 8th January 2019.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Assistant / coordinator £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Care and support Assistant / coordinator £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Assistant / coordinator £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Tenant services Assistant / coordinator £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Tenancy representative Assistant / coordinator £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)