Community and Housing Investment Lead
Hours: 37 per week.
Contract: Two Year Fixed Term
A great opportunity to work in a pioneering organisation that is embarking on a vast change and growth programme. Publica is an innovative council-owned organisation which delivers shared services to Cotswold, Forest of Dean and West Oxfordshire District Councils, Cheltenham Borough Council, Cheltenham Trust, Cheltenham Borough Homes and Ubico.
About the role….
To play a key role in working with communities, individuals and groups to bring forward new housing opportunities; to inspire, mobilise and empower in order to deliver a range of housing options and create strong communities.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant Professional Qualification
- Evidence of community development training
- Experience of planning and delivering community engagement activity, ideally focused on construction / development / third sector roles
- Experience of managing projects
- Proven experience of solving problems in complex negotiation environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of housing and planning law
- Awareness of the issues facing Local Government
- A demonstrably competent level of IT skills (MS Word & Excel / Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Evidence of presenting information verbally for a variety of purposes and audiences
If you have any questions or would like an informal conversation about this position please contact Ffyona MacEwan, Housing Enabler Manager on email@example.com Tel 01993 861156 who will be pleased to discuss the role with you.
For more information about this role please see the Job Description/Person Specification attached below.
Working for Publica we will give you…
- Excellent opportunities for personal, professional and career development
- Recognition and reward for the contributions you make
- Flexibility and choice
Please see our Benefits for further information on what we can offer you!
For further information and to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
Closing date: Wednesday 9th January 2018.
It’s important that we’re a good fit for each other, so we’d also like to know what’s important to you and why you want to work for the Publica Group.
All successful candidates will need to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the UK.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Witney
- Care and support Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Witney
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Witney
- Residential Development & Construction Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Witney
- Development / regeneration Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Witney