Racing welfare owns and manages a portfolio of 144 residential units across the UK. The accommodation is offered at a subsidised rent and the quality reflects best practice in social housing.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Housing Administrator within a small Housing Management team. The role will be to provide administrative support to ensure the effective and efficient operation of Housing services.
The successful candidate will;
- have previous experience in an administration role within an office environment
- have experience of customer service and direct face to face and telephone customer contact work
- have thorough knowledge of MS Office software packages
- have basic understanding of the social housing sector
- have thorough knowledge of diary and brought forward systems, filing and administrative procedures within an office environment
- use their initiative and work creatively to solve problems
- be a team player
This is a part time role for 21 hours a week over 3 days.
The closing date for this role is 14th December 2018. We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date if we receive a large number of suitable applications.
Please note, as this post may involve direct contact with young people and vulnerable adults alongside some work of a sensitive nature it will be subject to a satisfactory, enhanced DBS disclosure. We also make checks on staff working with vulnerable adults and young people against the DBS barred lists.
If you are interested in applying then please click the Apply button on this pages to be transferred to The Jockey Club's online application process. You will then be asked to submit your application online, including a CV and covering letter, taking great care to explain how you meet the person specification.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Newmarket
- Tenant services Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Newmarket
- Corporate Services Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Newmarket
- Administration Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Newmarket