Housing Strategy and Enabling Manager
Are you looking for a role that will actively invest in your professional development?
Are you looking for a role with variety, where you can be relied on for your expertise and experience?
Do your skills currently include excellent communication, negotiation and consultation?
As a Member of the Chartered Institute of Housing, you will be able to demonstrate high quality levels of service of working in a Housing/ Planning Team and will have extensive experience of enabling affordable housing
22.5 hours per week, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays. This post is a maternity cover, job share role.
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact Andrew Smith, Head of Strategic Housing and Delivery on 01483 523 096.
We do not accept CVs without a completed application form. Strictly no agencies please.
Please see Job Description under supporting documents.
For further information and to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
Closing date for applications: 9:00am on Monday 21 January 2019
Interview date: Friday 25 January 2019
Please note we do not accept applications after the time given on the advert.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Temporary jobs in Godalming
- Government and compliance Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Temporary jobs in Godalming
- Policy / Strategy Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Temporary jobs in Godalming
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Temporary jobs in Godalming
- Asset management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Temporary jobs in Godalming