New Business Manager
Town & Country Housing Group is an award-winning provider of affordable housing. Following our recent announcement that Town and Country Housing has decided to join Peabody Group as a regional subsidiary, we are growing our New Business Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to become involved in this exciting development that brings together two strong organisations to deliver more much needed homes in the South East.
Working as part of a dynamic team, reporting to the Head of New Business, you will be accountable for purchasing land and properties to meet our target of building 800 quality new homes every year. As a committed and experienced new business professional you will be part of progressing our development strategy.
To be successful in your role of New Business Manager, you will be able to demonstrate your experience in housing development, and your ability to identify opportunities to purchase land and property.
You will have a good track-record of submitting bids and tenders and have advanced planning and organising skills. In addition, you will be required to display effective and professional communication and influencing skills, alongside the ability to work effectively in a pressured environment.
For further information and to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
Closing date: Friday 25 January 2019
Interview dates: Wednesday 6 February 2019
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Tunbridge Wells
- Asset management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Tunbridge Wells
- Business development Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Tunbridge Wells
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Tunbridge Wells
- Development / regeneration Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Tunbridge Wells