Housing Learning & Development Tutor
Deliver Housing standards Apprenticeships alongside CIH knowledge qualifications up to level 4. Successful applicants will need a strong housing background, training experience is preferable but not essential as mentoring and development will be available.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- To apply teaching, learning and assessment for an agreed caseload of housing apprentices across organisations within the North West.
- To provide learners with an integrated programme of off-the-job training to develop knowledge, skills and behaviours via training, workshops, discussion groups, 121 support and high-quality learning materials.
- To deliver and support rigorous initial assessment and induction for learners.
- To fully co-operate with the company in implementing its policy for the Prevent and Safeguarding Agenda, Equality and Diversity and Health and Safety.
- To attend and participate in the standardisation/development meetings with Sysco housing colleagues.
- To ensure that own personal development and occupational competence is continuously improved and recorded on a CPD Record.
Successful applicants will have a good standard of maths and English and strong communication and organisational skills. A car and full driving licence is essential. This position is subject to the receipt of satisfactory references and DBS disclosure.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Liverpool
- Asset management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Liverpool
- Business development Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Liverpool
- Facilities management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Liverpool
- Maintenance / Repair Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Liverpool