Head of Business Growth, Communication & Marketing
We are a dynamic organisation providing innovative and effective solutions for those with complex needs. We are a registered Housing Association providing accommodation, outreach support and a wide range of other support services. Supporting customers with mental ill health, learning disabilities, addictions and those who have been sexually exploited, or have been within the criminal justice system to live more fulfilled lives.
We are looking to appoint a Head of Business Growth, Communication & Marketing with professional experience and background in the following areas and can contribute to the strategic thinking in the delivery of Brighter Futures ambitious vision and corporate strategy:
• Appropriate professional or trade qualification in related discipline e.g. business development, bids/tender writing, marketing, communications, fundraising, sales
• Full membership of relevant Chartered Body
• Experience and/or qualification in programme/project management responsibilities
• To lead in successfully growing and developing Brighter Futures by identifying and creating business opportunities for growth and development in new and existing markets.
• To take responsibility for planning, managing and executing Brighter Futures marketing and communication strategy and approach
• Must be able to ensure maximum positive coverage of Brighter Futures at all levels
• Be available to be on-call to deal with or attend out of hours business activities /media and press coverage including crisis management as required by the business
We offer a contributory pension scheme, group income protection, occupational sick pay, childcare vouchers, healthcare cash plan, up to 40 days annual leave and provide excellent training and learning opportunities.
Must have a passion for customer excellence and a commitment to and understanding of social housing in line with our values. If you would like further information, please go to www.campbelltickell.com/jobs/ or for an informal discussion call Denise Kirkham on 07833 475 669 or email Denise.firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Closing Date: Wednesday 30th January 2019 at 12 noon
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity and we welcome applications from all sectors of the community, particularly from under-
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of services £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Stoke-on-Trent
- Communications / PR Head of services £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Stoke-on-Trent
- Marketing Head of services £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Stoke-on-Trent
- Policy / Strategy Head of services £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Stoke-on-Trent
- Homes and Asset Management Head of services £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Stoke-on-Trent