Construction Project Manager (New Build)
Greenacre are proud to be working in partnership with Housing & Care 21 to identify a Construction Project Manager for the South East Region. Housing & Care 21 is one of the leading providers of care and housing services for older people. We’re committed to promoting independence and choice, and we’re looking for someone to help us make a very real difference to the services we offer our customers, and to their quality of life.
We are currently looking for a Construction Project Manager responsible for the management of new build and remodelling/major investment programme and the delivery of specific development projects to time and budget, meeting milestones and key objectives. Home based but out on scheme to visit sites, covering the South East region (Kent,Sussex,Essex,Norfolk,Cambridgeshire)
To be considered for this role in brief you will need:
- A relevant professional qualification and/or degree in construction.
- Extensive experience of successful housing development, managing resources and delivering projects
- A track record of project management and negotiation
- Experience of supervising, monitoring and managing a team of professional and technical staff
- Experience in using project management software, word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
- Establishing/maintaining contract management systems
- Experience of delivering new build extra care schemes would be an advantage
- Knowledge of other sources of funding such as Health Authorities and European Funds (desirable)
- Strategic planning (desirable)
- Developing/maintaining information database (desirable)
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role to
firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Becky on 07597 665275