Group Business Assurance Director
Torus is at the start of its’ journey following the coming together of Torus and Liverpool Mutual Homes on the 1st January this year. As a key regional player the new organisation is committed to making a positive impact on communities throughout the North West of England.
This newly created role will be pivotal to our success. Operating at the heart of the business, you will connect strategic activity to clearly defined performance outcomes, push boundaries to add value and act as a corporate guardian of effective risk management. Your directorate will be geographically dispersed and embrace a diversity of expertise. You will not be an expert in all areas for which you hold accountability, but those that you lead will. Your sophisticated leadership skills will therefore be at a premium in the development of a one team- common purpose culture during a period of rapid change.
If the above engenders a degree of trepidation as well as excitement then this is the role for you. We would love to hear from you.
Further information about the role can be accessed via www.campbelltickell.co.uk/jobs. if you would like a confidential discussion with Campbell Tickell’s lead consultant Mark Glinwood can be contacted direct on 07944 411 484 or 020 3434 0990.
Alternatively, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
The closing date for applications is Monday 4th February 2019 at 12 noon.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Liverpool
- Finance Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Liverpool
- Government and compliance Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Liverpool
- Policy / Strategy Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Liverpool
- Homes and Asset Management Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Liverpool