Director Of Property
Providing Homes that tenants are proud to live in
St Leger Homes is a not-for-profit company wholly owned by Doncaster Council with over 20,000 homes under management. We pride ourselves in being more than just a social housing provider with a proven track record of innovation and delivering excellent services at optimum financial efficiency. We have just been awarded a new five-year management agreement with the Council ensuring we continue to provide high quality accommodation across Doncaster, helping reduce financial and social exclusion, preventing homelessness, and increasing employment and skills locally.
About the role
Due to the retirement of our existing Director we are looking for someone to join our executive team and be responsible for defining and implementing the property and asset management strategy and taking the lead on property compliance, and delivery of all repairs and maintenance services. You will be people focused and able to engage with others to ensure the collaborative working needed to deliver high quality, cost efficient services.
For an informal discussion please contact Bill Barkworth on 07706 369273, or telephone 020 3434 0990, or email email@example.com
For further information and to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
Closing date: Monday 28th January 2019 at 12 noon
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Doncaster
- Asset management Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Doncaster
- Business development Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Doncaster
- Facilities management Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Doncaster
- Maintenance / Repair Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Doncaster