IT Analyst Developer Enterprise Platform
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Analyst Developer who has a sound understanding of/background in Financial accounting practices to join one of London's oldest and largest housing associations to support a post-merger business consolidation and modernisation programme.
- Solid, multi-organisation experience in applications solutions development/delivery. In particular with Finance management systems.
- Knowledge of professional software development best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and service operations.
- Solid understanding of MS SQL, including the ability to enhance existing applications through changes to existing or the creation of new tables, views and stored procedures.
- Knowledge of incident management process and helpdesk applications.
- Experience of working with in-house development teams, 3rd party application developers and solution providers.
- An aptitude for attention to detail and the ability to maintain effective control over many tasks in parallel.
- Delivery focused, with strong communication and interpersonal skills – customer focussed and collaborative.
- Team player with a passion.
- Understanding of and experience in configuration of non-Financial Enterprise applications.
- Experience of system changes required due to corporate mergers and acquisitions.
- Experience working in a Housing Association.
- Experience of using interviews, workshops, shadowing or surveys for the gathering of information.
- Relevant Infor SunSystems Financial Management Software course certifications.
- Relevant IT related academic or industry qualifications.