Senior Land and Partnerships Manager
Position: Senior Land and Partnerships Manager
Salary: £50,000 to £65,000 (plus car allowance/company car, stakeholder pension and bi annual bonus). Experience pending on salary offered.
Greenacre recruitment has partnered with a Regional Housebuilding Developer to assist in sourcing them a Senior Land and Partnerships Manager who will source land opportunities and then take them to market within the affordable housing sector.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Reporting directly into the Development Director being actively responsible for sourcing of land opportunities and taking them through feasibility, tender and market stages.
* Using network and acting in a proactive manner to approach various RSL’s and LA’s in agreeing partnership contracts to build either through package deals or land led approach.
* Becoming involved with the finer details as it relates to technical drawings, planning, specifications and assessing changes that may occur in budget and production flow.
* Communicate with various teams such as engineers, production and commercial to ensure a constant flow of information and ensure there is a collaborative approach to projects.
* Attending site visits and chairing meetings where requires as well as ongoing monitoring of original planning and technical documents.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in sourcing land, networking with RSL’s and be relatively establishes in the market.
Applicants should submit their CV online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.
More searches like this
- Residential Development & Construction Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Construction Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Development / regeneration Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Land acquisition Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham