New Business Manager - Land and New Business
Are you a commercially focused New Business Manager looking to make a difference? We’re looking for a talented individual to manage new development schemes in London for the Land and New Business Development team. The role will focus on our Partnerships and Joint Ventures activity.
You will have a ‘can do’ attitude and be experienced in development from inception to contract. You will provide excellent customer service to internal and external clients. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a track record in hitting tough targets for securing and contracting on new business opportunities
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Be positive in your outlook and a perennial high achiever working well under pressure
- Have experience of appraisal and cash flow software (POD, Proval, Pamwin, Sequel or similar)
- Experienced in formulating all aspects of complicated land and build contracts
- Able to demonstrate a track record of successfully taking complex schemes through the approval process and into contract
- Have a proven track record of working on Joint Ventures
- Possess excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Demonstrate how you value, create and sustain stakeholder relations
- Takes an Innovative approach with ways to make schemes financially viable
- Be able to motivate and manage a team of project managers ensuring collective targets are met.
You will have strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate your team. In addition, you will be required to display excellent communication skills and be able to challenge, support, influence and engage senior managers and other stakeholders in this challenging but rewarding role. In return, we offer you a competitive salary and generous benefits package in a supportive inclusive environment.
At Optivo our aim is to have a diverse and inclusive workforce where people are respected for who they are. We embrace and celebrate cultural diversity in the workplace and value the strengths it brings us as an organisation. We believe that everyone deserves to be treated with respect irrespective of age, caring responsibilities, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We treat everyone we house, serve, employ and work with fairly and expect and encourage others to do the same.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Croydon
- Business development Manager £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Croydon
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Croydon
- Development / regeneration Manager £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Croydon
- Land acquisition Manager £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Croydon