Estate Officer - Oxford
Hastoe is an award-winning housing association that manages 7,500 rented, shared ownership and leasehold homes across the south of England. We hold charitable status and support both rural and urban communities by providing affordable and environmentally sustainable homes for local people.
Your enthusiasm and energy is required to provide a first class service to our residents at our 3 Oxford estates. You will be:
- Maintaining and improving the appearance of the estate grounds and monitoring the services provided.
- Carrying out litter picking, bin area maintenance and Health and Safety inspections
- Helping residents, contractors and staff on a daily basis
- Carrying out minor repairs to communal areas and residents’ properties
- Using IT communication systems to keep a repairs diary and recording all works carried out
- Conducting regular fire checks and recording of completion.
For more information on the role, please see the job description on our website.
What we are looking for
You will often be working alone, therefore you will need to be self-motivated and be able to organise your own schedule to maintain the good appearance of the estate at all times.
You must be a good communicator with good verbal and written communication skills. You must have experience of using IT systems as you will be required to use our internal systems as well as email, to communicate with colleagues and record essential Health and Safety and fire checks on the estate. Training on specific tools, equipment and our internal systems will be provided for you to carry out your role.
Previous experience in general maintenance or in a caretaking role would be welcomed but not essential. Having good Health and Safety awareness will enable you to provide an excellent service to our residents.
Annual Leave: 24 days (increasing with service up to 28 days) + 1.5 days complimentary leave + option to purchase additional leave.
Pension: Hastoe's employer contributions are based on a matching of your own contribution level plus 2%, up to a maximum of 8%.
Family friendly policies and benefits including:
- Flexible working
- Discounts for local shops, restaurants and gym membership
- Cycle and Car Leasing Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (advice service)
- Health Cash Plan (a type of health insurance)
Please send your CV and supporting statement to email@example.com by 5pm Monday, 4 February 2019.
Interviews will be held at Oxsrad Sports Centre on Monday, 11 February 2019. Please note, the interview process will include a visit to our estates.
For more information about the role or enquiries about the application process please contact the HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8973 0435.
This post is subject to background checks.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Oxford
- Tenant services Officer £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Oxford
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Oxford
- Facilities management Officer £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Oxford