Project Manager - Fire Compliance
My client is one of the UK's largest provider of purpose-built student accommodation
They play a positive role by providing the best quality accommodation for their students and a great working environment for their employees.
They want to be proactive, go above and beyond current regulations to ensure their accommodation is the gold standard in all facets including fire protection, compliance, health and safety.
As a result, they require a Project Manager to design and implement fire compliance programs throughout their estate. Working alongside and bringing together all senior members of the team Including board members to facilitate the successful completion of the project in 18-24 months.
£500-750 Per day - Depending on Experience
This will be a wide-ranging project critical to the organisation.
- You will be an effective project manager with a track record in delivery of complex programs of work and projects within a regulatory or compliance context.
- You will have excellent communication, both oral and written to present the board with reports, develop relationships and challenge stakeholders when necessary at strategic level.
- You will be required to present business cases to the board in order to resource your projects both financially and expertise acting as an intelligent client.
- Construction contract experience is beneficial but not essential, the nature of the projects will be varied and likely to include cladding projects, fire compartmentalisation and passive fire resistance and protection measures.
- You will have suitable professional qualifications (ideally PRINCE 2) and likely to be degree educated.
- Taking projects from initial inception through to completion you will shape the strategy alongside the Steering Committee.
This role is an ideal opportunity to work for an industry leading organisation, in a strategic role, remunerated accordingly.
What to do next…
If you are interested in the position or wish for further information, please submit your CV in Word format and call 0207 478 2526 and speak with Matthew Mullin.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Consultant £110k+ Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Asset management Consultant £110k+ Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Residential Development & Construction Consultant £110k+ Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Health and safety Consultant £110k+ Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Executive & Senior Consultant £110k+ Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Greater)