We are looking for an efficient and hardworking individual to work in our main reception area, meeting and greeting the general public, in what is a busy and thriving centre. This person must be friendly and organised with great communication and interpersonal skills.
As front of house you will need to be promoting services and addressing general queries by phone and in person. Who will contribute their own skills and experience working alongside the senior administrator, to deliver a smooth administrative service, with excellent IT skills.
- Experience of working within a service driven industry in a receptionist role.
- Experience of dealing with telephone callers, providing accurate and up to date information and taking accurate messages.
- Experience of working with e-mails, able to deal effectively with a range of persons by telephone and to take down instructions accurately
- Ability to operate IT systems and photocopiers, scanners and other office equipment.
- Ability to work a rota and occasionally working late to assist with setting up meetings, large mailings or to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to organise and priorities work to meet fluctuating deadlines.
- Experience of Children’s Centre
- Experience of organising community events
The successful applicant will need to be subject to an enhanced background check by the Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) before any appointment can be confirmed.