Senior Housing Strategy and Development Officer
An opportunity has arisen for a professional and confident person with a background in housing to join our growth team; a team intent on securing the delivery of a range of housing to meet the needs of the residents of Breckland.
You would be joining us at an exciting time as we develop proactive and innovative solutions to drive housing growth and meet the housing needs of the district.
The key tasks of the role include:
- Managing the day to day activities of a small team to oversee a range of strategic housing functions
- Working in partnership with different housing providers to proactively secure inward investment in new housing across Breckland
- Implementing an ambitious housing strategy, focused on delivering a range of housing to meet different types of demand and need
- Developing new policies and strategies in relation to housing.
You will have a positive attitude, a commercial mind-set, and a proactive approach to identifying opportunities to making things happen. Your experience will have given you the ability to build and develop partnerships, negotiate positive outcomes, and cut-through complex information to provide clear analysis. You will have excellent organisational skills, with qualifications to degree or equivalent standard.
If you would like an informal discussion about the post, please contact Caroline Hannon, Strategic Housing Manager on 07971 353863.
To apply, please visit our website via the red 'apply' button to be redirected.
Closing date: 9am, Monday 4th February 2019.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Dereham
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Dereham
- Corporate Services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Dereham
- Policy / Strategy Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Dereham
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Dereham