Low Cost Home Ownership Sales Executive
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge within our sales team?
We're looking for an experienced sales and marketing professional to join our Sales team and be based in Bishops Stortford.
This is a fantastic opportunity to support the Head of Low Cost Ownership Sales and the Sales Managers with all sales related activities, ranging from day to day delivery of the sales programme from pre-sale to reservation, to liaising with customers and ensuring sales reservations are secured at the earliest opportunity.
Some of the key duties include:
- Supporting the Sales Managers in the appraisal of new shared ownership and other low cost home ownership opportunities, including visiting prospective sites, conducting market research and reporting findings.
- Close liaison with disposal solicitors, development, managing agents to set-up schemes and sales related matters to drive sales.
- Ensuring that the Commercial Company keeps up with and implements best practice in line with low cost home ownership sales and marketing.
- Supporting the Sales Managers with activity reporting on performance including budget spend.
- Working collaboratively with the marketing team in relation to specific scheme marketing and advertising.
You will already have experience of the sales and marketing process gained within a housing organisation. You'll have a good knowledge of shared ownership sales and eligibility criteria as well as experienced in dealing with external stakeholders such as Solicitors, Brokers, Surveyors, Developers and Agents. You will have excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences. The ability to travel the region as required is essential to this role.
With a basic salary from £28,790 you will also have the potential to earn a sales bonus of £3,750 dependent on performance.
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, we look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: Monday 4th February 2019 at midday
For further details on this vacancy, and to apply, please visit our website http://careers.clarionhg.com/vacancies/
Clarion Housing Group
Clarion Housing Group comprises the country's largest housing association; a property development company, a charitable foundation and a repairs and maintenance service.
The Group's housing association, Clarion Housing is the largest social landlord in the country with 360,000 residents.
We have ambitious plans to build 50,000 new homes over 10 years, with a commitment that two thirds of the programme will be affordable housing.
The charitable foundation, Clarion Futures, will invest £150 million over ten years to deliver one of the largest social investment programmes in the country. Priorities are work and training; money management and young people.
Clarion Housing Group is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce.