Compliance Manager (Fire Safety)
Riverside Housing have a new opportunity for a Compliance Manager (Fire Safety) working full-time, on a permanent basis.
What will you do?
As a Compliance Manager you will undertake the role of competent person in relation to the Group’s statutory obligations for Fire safety, managing the approach to Fire Safety and leading the compliance officers and Coordinator to ensure full compliance with all statutory and regulatory obligations.
Day to day
Your key responsibilities as Compliance Manager (Fire Safety) will include:
• Lead motivate and engage with your team to ensure the delivery of high quality service.
• Act as Group’s lead advisor for Fire safety across all services.
• Develop, implement and monitor the operational effectiveness of the Compliance Management model and Fire Safety Policies.
• Working collaboratively with the leadership team to ensure effective delivery if the wider service.
• Developing and reviewing relevant budgets and managing spend in line with Group’s financial controls.
For a deeper understanding of your responsibilities, take a look at the job description linked below.
Does this describe you?
You will be NEBOSH Fire certified or have a diploma or Certification in Applied Fire Risk Assessment and have in depth knowledge of Fire safety within Social Housing.
You will have a proven track record of managing and leading a team with excellent stakeholder management.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer you:
• Childcare vouchers salary sacrifice through payroll
• Riverside Rewards scheme and app, providing valuable access to voluntary discounted benefits including high street and online savings
• Support towards professional study costs
• Competitive Pay
• 10% salary increase after 12 months’ service, dependent on performance
• Opt-in to our auto-enrolment pension scheme (employee rate 1% and employer rate 4%) or our enhanced pension scheme (employee rate 6% and employer rate 9%)
• 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
• Eligibility for flexi-time working
Who are Riverside?
We are one of the UK’s leading social housing and regeneration organisations. We are a group of not-for-profit and commercial companies with a charitable housing association at our core. Operating across 150+ local authorities in England and Scotland and housing 90,000+ people, we are fully committed to improving the lives of thousands of individuals and families. We seek to transform lives and revitalise neighbourhoods.
Is Riverside for you?
We want you to feel empowered by leaders and fairly treated, knowing that your voice is truly heard. Being people-focused, we treat our customers with this same respect.
We trust you to protect our customers, our people and our business and we see outstanding worth in those with the courage to take responsibility, innovate and find solutions.
Your focus on performance and ambition is rewarded with development opportunities. With Riverside, you can achieve.
If you’re thinking of joining us as a Compliance Manager (Fire Safety), we’d love to hear from you. We encourage applicants from all sections of the community so that we can truly reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Liverpool
- Surveying Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Liverpool
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Liverpool
- Health and safety Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Liverpool