Empty Homes and Lettings Coordinator
Who we’re looking for:
Working as part of a team you will need to work collaboratively to provide an innovative empty homes and lettings service to minimise revenue loss and increase value for money, whilst striving for an improved customer experience.
You will be committed to putting customers first whilst using your initiative to achieve results. To succeed in this role you will need to prove that you are an excellent communicator with the ability to analyse information and present it clearly. You should have a demonstrable record of responding to customer feedback in a professional manner and experience of managing customer’s expectations.
What we’ll offer you:
• A salary of between £19,000 and £23,000 per annum depending on experience
• Great holidays – 23 days, plus public holidays. We also close between Christmas and New Year so you get another 3 days bonus!
• The ability to buy extra leave and discount cards
• Flexible working
• Employee referral scheme
• A great pension scheme
• Cash claim-back on medical treatments
• Travel to work loan
• Discounted rates on a cycle scheme, personal medical plans, life assurance, give as you earn, critical illness and travel insurance.
Southern Housing Group is one of the largest housing associations in southern England and has a well-established reputation as a successful business with social objectives. We provide housing of all different types, to customers who live in our 30,000 properties. With more than 900 colleagues, we’re an organisation that’s going places.
Successful candidates will be subject to a basic DBS check.
Please include a supporting statement explaining how your skills and experience meet the criteria of the job description and person specification.
Closing Date: Monday 11 February 2019
Shortlisting Date: Tuesday 12 February 2019
Interview Date: Monday 18 February 2019
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Tenant services Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Homes and Asset Management Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Sales / Lettings Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)