Portfolio Options Coordinator
We are looking for a Portfolio Options Coordinator to join our team in Reading, coordinating the disposal process of individual properties so the funds can be used to build more homes for families in need.
Driven by our vision for everyone to have the opportunity to have a place that they can call home, we’re a leading social housing provider with a mission to deliver good quality, affordable homes to people who need them most.
We manage around 31,500 homes, serving 65,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, and shared ownership and sale, as well as specialist accommodation, and an ambitious house-building programme.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
- Investigate each new void property for disposal to to ensure disposing of the property reaches a surplus amount.
- Liaise with externally appointed solicitors and Estate Agents.
- Gather stock, performance and cost data and inform property stock disposals and transfers.
- Prepare monthly reports on the progress of al sales, disposals and option appraisals.
- Monitor and report on the tam budget ensuring a value for money approach.
- Ensure databases are kept up-to-date and all documentation is issued.
The ideal candidate:
- Educated to A-Level or with equivalent training/experience/
- Experience of managing private treaty sales, preferably in the Housing sector.
- High level analytical skills and a strong decision maker.
- A strong communicator with an ability to negotiate.
- Financially literate with good IT skills.
- Skilled in report writing and presenting both verbally and in writing to a range of audiences.
- Excellent organisational skills, able to manage a workload and conflicting priorities, and work toward personal and team targets.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
At Stonewater we offer excellent benefits which help make us a great place to work!
- A retirement savings plan – up to 7% matched contribution rate
- Life assurance – 3.5x contractual pay
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Holiday starting at 26 days with the option to buy/sell
- Deals and Discounts on shopping, travel, optical etc.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Company Day
- Values Award celebration events
- Team building days
And much more…
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?
For further information and to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
Application end date: 18th February 2019
Interview Date: 28 February 2019