Planned Project Surveyor
Position: Project Surveyor
Greenacre Recruitment is currently seeking to recruit a Project Surveyor for a National Housing Provider. The post is to provide surveying and support services contributing to the efficient delivery of the Asset Management programme.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Undertake surveying works from inception to completion of a project, including stock condition, FRA’s, EPC and repairs.
* Prepare tender documentation to be presented to stakeholders.
* Using the framework in place selecting contractors to carry out capital replacements, M&E installations, cyclical refurbishments and design led redecoration.
* Deliver professional presentations to residents and other stakeholders to explain design ideas, options and choices relating to refurbishment.
* Undertake effective contract supervision including ensuring all KPI’s and SLA’s are met and work is completed within the time frames set.
* Valid Driving License and access to a car.
* Experience surveying in the housing and care sector.
* Experience in delivering a high level planned maintenance and surveying service.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Northampton
- Asset management Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Northampton
- Maintenance / Repair Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Northampton
- Project management Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Northampton
- Surveying Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Northampton