Scheme Manager - Mably House & Oysterfields
Hightown is a charitable housing association operating principally in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire. We believe everyone should have a home and the support they need, so our aim is to build new homes and to provide excellent housing and support.
We currently manage over 6,000 homes and employ over 1,000 full and part time staff from our head office in Hemel Hempstead. We have an annual turnover of £80 million and a development programme that will deliver around 400 new affordable homes each year.
About the role
We are currently recruiting for a full time Scheme Manager to cover twoof our services at Mably House based in Hatfeild and Oysterfields based in St Albans, Hertfordshire.
Mably House provides 35 self-contained flats as temporary accommodation to people who are homeless in the Welwyn and Hatfield area.
Oysterfields is a Mother & Baby Service provides accommodation and support to women aged 16 - 30 who are pregnant, or have a child up to 2 years of age. The service is provided in partnership with St Albans City & District Council (SADC).
The post holder will provide casework supervision and support to a team of Support Workers within the service to achieve an excellent standard of outcomes for our service users. As a Scheme Manager, you will be part of the Management Team and will deputise on behalf of the Operations Manager, as well as participate on the duty management on-call rota (following 6 month probation).
You will also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a track record of promoting inter-agency work with colleagues.
You will be passionate and driven with the desire to provide high quality, person centred services. You will have experience in the delivery of care and/or support services to vulnerable adults and will have some experience of managing staff.
In return for your hard work and commitment to our service users, we offer a considerable benefits package. This includes:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 25 days per year, plus statutory bank holidays, rising with service
- Overtime and bonuses available on top of your basic salary
- Comprehensive training and development support from day one with the opportunity to gain a recognised vocational qualification
- Regular support from your line manager and colleagues
- Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
- Monthly attendance bonus
- Annual salary and cost of living review
- Commitment to health and wellbeing with the Five Ways to Wellbeing
- Workplace pension scheme
- Life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Fully paid DBS
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Employee assistance helpline
- Mileage paid for car usage
- Structured rota so you know your work pattern in advance
If you are interested in joining our friendly team, please apply below.
Closing date: Monday 18th February 2019
Interview date:- Tuesday 26th February 2019
In accordance with CQC regulations, appointment to this position will be subject to satisfactory DBS, reference and medical checks.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Hatfield
- Care and support Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Hatfield
- Housing / neighbourhood management Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Hatfield
- Social Care Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Hatfield
- Supported / sheltered housing Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Hatfield