Non-Executive Board Members x3
Capital Letters is a collaboration between London boroughs working together to improve housing options for homeless households. Through this joint working, boroughs will become more efficient in securing accommodation within London and will be able to place households closer to home. Capital Letters is being established as a not-for-profit organisation which will procure accommodation on behalf of the boroughs. This will reduce competition between councils and produce better outcomes for London’s homeless households.
Capital Letters is now looking to recruit to a number of senior leadership roles, including three Board Members. Board Members will be responsible for the overall strategic leadership of Capital Letters, governing the delivery of the organisation’s ambitions.
Successful applicants will have strong interpersonal skills and enthusiasm and will be able to successfully act as an ambassador for the organisation and win the confidence of stakeholders. A clear strategic focus will be essential, as will strong team-working skills and the ability to both support and challenge others through fresh thinking and innovation. We are seeking individuals to cover a range of skills requirements – applications are welcomed from those with a background in one or more of the following:
- Public sector finance
- Welfare benefits
- Marketing and communications
- Landlord lettings agent experience
- Property maintenance (including health and safety and regulatory compliance)
- Business and small company experience expertise, including business growth and stakeholder management
- Customer service excellence
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, please click the ‘Apply’ button – you will be directed to the recruitment webpage, from which you can download and view the recruitment pack. If, having read the pack, you would like an informal and confidential discussion about Capital Letters or the Board Member role, please contact a member of the Altair team:
- Sarah Palmer, Head of Interim Management and Executive Search – email@example.com | 07806 602933
The closing date for applications is 9:00am, Monday 18th March. Your application will be acknowledged and treated with strictest confidence.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Services Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Homes and Asset Management Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Residential Development & Construction Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Executive & Senior Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in London (Central)