Senior Project Manager
We are working with a London Housing Association to recruit a Senior Project Manager to drive forward an exciting development programme which includes new homes for affordable rent and private sale.
Our client has been delivering housing for over 150 years in central and west London and currently manages around 5,000 homes in the capital. As well as affordable homes to rent they also develop properties for private sale on the open market, as well as homes for sale on a part-buy, part-rent basis to help more people get a foot on the property ladder. All of the revenue made from property sales is reinvested into building more affordable housing and supporting services and community work.
To help achieve their exciting plans to develop more residential housing in London we are working with this client to find a Senior Project Manager to ensure new developments are delivered on time, on budget and achieve high standards of quality and energy efficiency.
You will oversee projects from inception to completion, working as part of a Development Team which is responsible for an exciting new-build development programme which includes:
• Affordable rented housing
• Supported housing
• Care facilities
• Key worker accommodation
• Private sale and shared ownership schemes
The client is committed to designing and delivering schemes that not only respect the environment through effective waste management, energy and water conservation, but are living spaces where people choose to live and feel proud to call home.
The successful candidate will have:
• Extensive experience of delivering new build housing for a housing association
• Relevant professional qualification
• Good construction knowledge
• Excellent project management skills
• Proven problem-solving skills
• Good financial skills
• Report writing and research skills
• Ability to handle busy workload and delegate when appropriate
• Project leadership skills
• Experience of managing complex projects with little supervision
This is a great opportunity to work for a fantastic and stable housing association which is growing and is focused on delivering high quality housing.
To apply please email you CV along with a supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To talk to us please call 023 8000 1153.
Ocean Edge specialise recruiting to the housing sector. If you are thinking about your future career options please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
More searches like this
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Development / regeneration Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Executive & Senior Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Senior management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)