To increase quality and standards in repairs, maintenance, cleaning and estates services delivered to Peabody’s properties.
To ensure that Peabody delivers reliably good services and fulfils its property related responsibilities as a landlord under the terms of its leases and tenancy agreements.
To reduce customer effort by enabling Peabody to take a pro-active approach to property management and maintenance, identifying and resolving potential property issues before our customers need to contact us.
• Conversant in RICS code of practice and ARMA guidance notes on matters that affect block and property management.
• Working knowledge of key legislation affecting property management.
• Experience in working with site based staff.
• Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
• Excellent communication and influencing skills
• Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
• Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets.
• Experience of the needs and expectations of home owners and tenants and successful delivery against these.
• IRPM/CIH/RICS qualifications desirable
• At least three years property management experience