Business Support Administrator (Rostering)
Hightown is a charitable housing association operating principally in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire,Buckinghamshire and Berkshire. We believe everyone should have a home and the support they need, so our aim is to build new homes and to provide excellent housing and support.
We currently manage over 6,000 homes and employ over 1,000 full and part time staff from our head office in Hemel Hempstead. We have an annual turnover of £82 million and a development programme that will deliver around 300 new affordable homes each year.
About the Role
We currently have an opportunity for a Business Processes Administrator - Rostering
You will be responsible for the day to day administration of the Bank Staff systems and processes ensuring that Bank Staff data is accurately collated and recorded for the Association. You will assist Scheme Managers in filling unallocated shifts on their behalf reducing the demand on agency workers. Also, promoting the use of Bank Staff across the organisation ensuring that Business Processes is the first port of call for any shift cover.
We are looking for someone who is pro-active and enthusiastic, is highly organised and can multitask effectively. You will have experience of accurate data input and demonstrate high levels of attention to detail.
You must be able to work as part of a team to deliver an excellent service and be flexible in your approach to work. You will have a commitment to equality and diversity and take a positive approach to supporting others.
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a considerable benefits package. This includes:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 25 days per year, plus statutory bank holidays, rising with service (pro rata for part time hours)
- £22,113 pa for a 35 hour a week contract and bonuses available on top of your basic salary
- Regular support from your line manager and colleagues
- Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
- Monthly attendance bonus
- Annual salary and cost of living review
- Commitment to health and wellbeing with the Five Ways to Wellbeing
- Workplace pension scheme
- Life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Employee assistance helpline
- Mileage paid for car usage
- Free on-site gym
How to Apply
To apply for this position please click `apply` below.
A copy of the job description can be found below.
Closing date: Sunday 31st March 2019
Interview date: Thursday 11th April 2019