Customer Resolution Manager
Hours: 37 hours per week
Contract Type: Contract 6 - 9 months
Salary: £45,000 pro rata
Based: Euston, London
Origin is a provider of affordable housing and care and support services in London and Hertfordshire. We own and manage over 6,000 homes and customers, have a turnover of over £45 million and aim to provide great homes and build strong communities
- We are looking for a customer relations expert to lead the Customer and Complaint resolutions teams to deliver brilliant customer service.
- You will be a proactive individual leading the development of the Customer Relationship Management system, working collaboratively with IT and other teams to create an improved service experience and more efficient ways of working.
- Delivery of high quality and consistent customer service alongside Origin’s primary repairs service centre. Maintaining and improving upon a One Team approach.
- Ensure Origin’s digital service design and development is driven by customer experience, managing and developing online services including the customer portal, and promoting channel shift to online self-service for all customer contact
- Demonstrate commitment to valuing diversity and upholding the Association’s equal opportunities policy at all times
How to apply
Please upload your CV and covering letter addressing all of the key requirements within the role profile, including relevant examples of how you have met them.
This role is subject satisfactory references and DBS check
In return, Origin Housing offers a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including generous annual leave, flexible working, cycle to work scheme, a contributory pension, discounted health scheme,
Origin is committed to equality and diversity and values the diversity of the communities we work in. We aim to have a workforce that reflects this and therefore encourage applications from all areas of the community
Closing date: 01/04/2019
Interview and assessment date: 9 or 11 April