Strategic Partnerships Manager
At Radian we are committed to investing in local communities to make them stronger whilst helping to provide homes to those that really need them. It’s at the very heart of what we do and empowers our colleagues to support our customers in realising their aspirations. We’re committed to delivering 3,500 new homes by 2023 to add to our current portfolio of over 24,000 units.
We also recognise the importance of continuing to develop our products and services to meet the changing needs of our customers, and have recently launched an ambitious five year Corporate Strategy that will help us continue building on our successes and to achieve our full potential as a leading provider of affordable homes across the south.
We are looking to recruit people who share our passion in making a difference to the lives of our customers and our local communities. In return we will invest in you to help develop your career in a great environment that offers flexibility, collaboration and excellent rewards and benefits.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Strategic Partnership’s Manager, to be part of the leadership team in our Projects and Partnership’s Directorate. Our new and ambitious Community Investment Strategic Plan has just been agreed and we need a strong team to deliver it. However, we cannot deliver it in isolation, we must form strong partnerships with other sectors and this post plays a vital role in this.
You will be a driving force behind strategic housing, health and empowerment initiatives within our agreed investment zones, building partnerships with various sectors to support recovery pathways, reduce homelessness and provide care to vulnerable residents.
The successful candidate will act as an ambassador for Radian and will need to make a positive and lasting impact on those they meet, so people remember Radian and want to work with us to help deliver our strategy and help people living in some of our most deprived communities.
You must be able to demonstrate previous experience of creating, building and leading partnerships with stakeholders. You need:
- to confidently communicate your aims and future plans to Executive and Board members.
- to give clear direction
- to be able to make prompt and clear decisions
- to be able to effectively develop and manage high performing teams
- to be able to demonstrate experience of successfully leading large and complex change projects
- 28 days annual leave per annum and pro rata, plus bank holidays, with the opportunity to buy and sell additional leave
- Employer pension contributions of up to 12%
- Life assurance
- Flexi-time scheme, allowing individuals to work hours that suit them (subject core hours and the requirements of their department and role)
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave for those who qualify
- Radian Rewards, flexible voluntary benefits scheme
- Comprehensive training and development, including study support
- Staff recognition scheme
How to apply
To apply, please click on the link below.
Interviews to be held 9th of April at our Eastleigh office (SO50 6AD).
No agencies please.