Housing Property Surveyor
Harlow Council currently looks after nearly 10,000 homes and 2,400 leasehold properties. Its journey of transformation in the past few years has been remarkable.
As part of the success we have invested over £100 million in our housing stock to provide better homes for our tenants and leaseholders.
As Housing Property Surveyor you will be responsible for:
- Inspecting/damp/building defects
- RTB and solicitor queries
- Dealing with insurance claims
- Mutual exchange inspections
- Procurement tendering and evaluation
- Day to day repairs
- Disrepair claims
- Preparing specification of works
Experience of supervising and monitoring the performance of external contractors and consultants. You must have a good understanding of Health and Safety and Building Legislation. Qualified to a minimum HNC/HND or equivalent standard, you must also be experienced in undertaking pre and post inspections of works.
For further information and to apply, please click on the "Apply" button at the end of the page.
Closing date: Monday 8th April 2019
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Harlow
- Asset management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Harlow
- Facilities management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Harlow
- Maintenance / Repair Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Harlow
- Surveying Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Harlow