Contact: Recruitment Team
Tel: 01905 334000
About Sanctuary Housing
Sanctuary Housing is one of the UK’s leading social landlords, providing around 70,000 homes across England. We give our residents good quality, affordable homes in communities that they can be proud of. As part of a not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest any surplus we make back into the local communities we serve.
If you care about making a difference and want to work for a company which invests in its staff, why not work for Sanctuary Housing?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer a comprehensive reward and benefits package appropriate for the role that you do, including:
- At least 25 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays), rising to 30 days after 5 years’ service
- Family friendly arrangements, including opportunities for flexible working
- A pension scheme, with matching contributions from Sanctuary, so you can plan for the future
- Health and wellbeing plans, including voluntary critical illness scheme
- Discounts through MyRewards from major retailers and other offers to help your pay go further
- Tax efficient schemes for you to save on buying a new bike to cycle to work or on a range of childcare services including after school clubs and summer camps
- 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme providing a free information service and personal counselling if required
- Life assurance to help provide peace of mind
- Opportunities to progress with a wide range of learning and development opportunities delivered by our specialist in-house team
- Enhanced sick pay once you have completed qualifying service
- Expenses if you have to use your own car to travel for work.
- Regular meetings with your manager to explore ways to help you develop in your career and ensure you’re getting the training you need
6 jobs with Sanctuary Housing
We have an opportunity for a Team Secretary to join the London and South East Housing Operations team base.
Sanctuary Housing Services manages rented and shared ownership homes and supports community initiatives for thousands of customers across England. Our
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Housing Officer to join our team based in Cumbernauld. As a key member of the team, you will ...
This is a varied opportunity, you will also support new tenant sign ups, working closely with a team to allocate void properties as well as prepari...
We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Development Assistant to join our Policy and Equalities Team which supports local operational staff i...
We have an excellent opportunity for a Scheme Manager to join our well established Housing for Older People Scheme in Shaftesbury House, Ealing, Lo...