Metropolitan Thames Valley
Contact: Recruitment Team
2nd Floor, The Grange
100 High Street
Tel: 0203 535 3611
About Metropolitan Thames Valley
Welcome to MTVH!
Our organisation was built on a simple mission – to give people a safe, secure, and affordable home. That is as true today as it was in the 1950’s, when our founder Molly Huggins established on organisation to provide homes for Windrush migrants in London. Our core purpose I that “everyone should have a home and the chance to live well” To fulfil this vision, we work with partners to make our neighbourhoods – new and old - sustainable and vibrant places, where our customers want to live. We put people at the heart of everything we do and to guide is in every decision we make. Through managing more than 57,000 households we work at a scale that means our actions to achieve this have real impact.
We firmly believe that by serving people better every day, we will support a healthier, better cared for, and more prosperous society in the future. Like our founders before us, we will leave a lasting legacy for future generations. Our colleagues are crucial to our success in achieving this. Therefore, we are committed to investing in colleagues and creating the opportunity for them to develop. Our working environment has been designed to be one that brings out the very best in people.
We are a member of the National Housing Federation and the g15, which represents London’s 15 largest housing associations and houses one in 10 Londoners (www.g15london.org.uk).
We also offer a wide range of benefits:-
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- In addition to annual leave a 'belief day' to be taken at a time of your choosing
- 2 paid voluntary days to support your community
- Smarter working is the MTVH approach to future working arrangements for colleagues registered as office-based to adapt to the needs of the customer.
- Life assurance cover 3 x your salary
- Health cash plan scheme for your everyday healthcare needs
- Enhanced pension with matched contributions up to a maximum of 9% contribution
- Tenancy deposit – interest free loan to help with rental deposits
- Cycle to Work scheme
- 'Nudge' financial wellbeing platform
- Employee assistance programme
- Season ticket loan
- Access to extensive on-line training
7 jobs with Metropolitan Thames Valley
Required to lead a number of our development projects ensuring they are completed on time, within budget and to the highest standards of quality.
You will specifically procure, manage and delivery of planned and cyclical works contracts, progress special projects/contracts in time and to budget.
You’ll be leading the team to deliver excellent customer service to our residents in relation to their service charge accounts.
About the Role Are you seeking an opportunity as a care and support worker in the Teddington area? If so we are seeking flexible individuals to joi...
This role We are looking for a Senior Service Charge Officer to line manage a team of officers dealing with service charge & rent setting. Reportin...
6 Month Fixed Term Contract This role As People Advisor you will be providing proactive support to managers in all areas of Human Resources and th...
The Home Ownership & Service Charge team at MTVH is in a time of change and we are looking for dynamic people to join us to help us shape our service.