Leeds and Yorkshire Housing Association
Contact: Recruitment Team
2 Shire Oaks Road
Tel: 0113 278 3335
About Leeds and Yorkshire Housing Association
Leeds and Yorkshire Housing Association is a dynamic, forward-thinking and ambitious housing association. We manage over 1,300 homes located across Leeds, Whitby, Scarborough, Barnsley, Mirfield, Barnoldswick, Earby and Settle; ranging from studio apartments to four bedroom houses suitable for single people, couples and families.
To provide excellent quality affordable homes and services that make a positive impact on people and communities.
- Strong principles and integrity
- Working together
- People focused
- Local Presence
Our commitment to our community
We positively welcome and support diversity in our workforce and welcome applications from all sections of the community. LYHA is committed to equality of opportunity in employment for all its employees and to developing work practices and policies that support employees to achieve a work-life balance.
Our commitment to our employees - being an employer of choice
We strive to be an Employer of Choice, by offering a desirable working environment, with a professional approach to our service provision supported by attractive terms and conditions. Working for a smaller landlord and organisation like ours means you will get a chance to work with and across all levels of the organisation, being part of a bigger team that is passionate about delivering successful outcomes
What we offer our employees
- The success of our business depends on us attracting and keeping the very best staff – which means offering the rewards a talented workforce deserves.
- Competitive salary scales – regularly benchmarked against our peers.
- Pension – we offer a final salary pension scheme (1/80th) with SHPS
- Annual leave – ranging from 25 days, increasing with service up to a maximum of 30 days (plus statutory holidays).
- Sick pay – company sick pay (after the qualifying period).
- Flexi Time– offering a flexible working approach.
- Work Life Balance – a suite of family support policies
- Training & development – annual performance reviewing and comprehensive training programme.
- Health Cash Plan – employees can claim money back for a wide-range of healthcare costs such as dental, optical, chiropractic, chiropody and more
- Employee Assistance Programme – confidential counselling and advice
- Annual opportunity to apply for an enhanced salary