Contact: Recruitment Team
Tel: 0113 825 6000
About Yorkshire Housing
We are a charitable housing association that owns and manages more than 18,000 homes – and developing thousands more – across Yorkshire. We also provide a range of services so that people can live independently. All our profits are reinvested so that we can do even more for our customers.
Everyone has the opportunity to live in a quality home they can afford.
Growth – a bigger business serving more people across Yorkshire. That means:
- Providing 3,000 more homes for all incomes – and more if the conditions are right
- Increasing our range of services to older people
- New ventures, partnerships and mergers if they're right for our customers and our business
Independence – a strong business helping people to succeed. That means:
- A strong focus on our neighbourhoods
- Supporting people into financial independence
- Helping customers into employment and training
- More support for those who need it
Profit – a social business reinvesting all our money to do more. That means:
- Financial strength to achieve our ambition
- Making the best use of our assets
- Growing our in-house repairs business and other services
- Reducing costs and making the YH pound go further
Transformation – a better business achieving more. That means:
- A new-look YH investing in people, processes and technology
- Using customer insight to drive service
- Digital first for customers and employees
- Energised people driven by our social purpose
- Investing in IT to create a platform for the future
They're at the heart of everything we do. They are: Respect; Reliability; Enthusiasm.
Our targets: customers
We will achieve:
3,000 more homes by 2021
90 per cent customer satisfaction
1,000 people into employment, better jobs, training and volunteering
15,000 older people helped to live independently
Our targets: business
We will achieve:
85 per cent employee engagement
35 per cent operating margin
£2,910 operating cost per home
10 per cent reduction in cost
10 jobs with Yorkshire Housing
The Learning and Organisation Development Partner will be a vital enabler to our agile learning culture...
We are recruiting for an PFI Project Manager to join our Asset Management Team within the Repairs Department...
This role would suit someone who thrives within a fast paced environment, is target driven and has experience in closing sales...
As New Homes Sales Officer you will be responsible for the sales activity on site and delivering results through strong...
We are recruiting for an Application Support Analyst to join our Application Support Team...
You will be joining Yorkshire Housing at an exciting time, going through a major transformation programme improving...
You will conduct initial research and work with internal stakeholders to create new volunteering opportunities across the business...
We’ve had an exciting and transformational year in the People team here at Yorkshire Housing and to ensure we continue to deliver...
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to make a real impact working closely with Big Local project staff to support...
This role would suit someone who is very focused on Customer Care and delivering the best results and creating trust with our customers...