Based in London - £ Highly Competitive
We are not your average financial services firm and our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance. You will be joining one of Europe’s leading Investment Management firms where you can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, whilst small enough to treat you as an individual and tailor training and development to your specific needs.
This opportunity arises due to maternity leave and opens an opportunity for someone with a background in social housing lending to join this specialist team within M&G, as maternity cover. We ideally want someone to start in September.
- To assist in the acquisition and due diligence processes for new transactions
- Analysis of financial information
- Preparation of credit papers
- Liaison with lawyers and negotiation of legal documents
- Credit monitoring and reviews
- Candidates may have experience in a finance or treasury role within a housing association, as a lender to the social housing sector or as a financial advisor.
- Candidates should have knowledge of the social housing sector, credit experience and experience of negotiating loan documentation.
Please send a CV and covering letter along with your current remuneration details to firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Director £50,000 - £59,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Director £50,000 - £59,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Executive & Senior Director £50,000 - £59,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Senior management Director £50,000 - £59,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Greater)