IT Analyst (Support)
An opportunity has arisen for an IT Analyst (Support) to join Plus Dane Housing and be a part of shaping and delivering our ambitious plans for the future.
The ideal candidate will have experience of supporting, improving and enhancing IT systems used throughout the organisation. They will assist in ensuring that systems are kept up to date, managed and administered.
This is an exciting and demanding role within then IT team. If you are interested in this position, please complete the online application form and send to email@example.com
Please note where a position requires formal qualifications, candidates will be asked to bring these along to interview so that a copy can be taken as evidence.
If you do not hear from us by Friday 25 August 2017 please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion but we thank you for showing an interest in Plus Dane
Closing Date Midnight, 20 August 2017
Shortlisting Date 22 August 2017
Interview Date 31 August 2017
More jobs like this
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Manager Community and Customer Services jobs in Merseyside
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Manager Care and support jobs in Merseyside
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Manager Corporate Services jobs in Merseyside
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Manager IT jobs in Merseyside
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Manager Policy / Strategy jobs in Merseyside