Neighbourhood Services Team Leader
6 days left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
We have a unique opportunity for a Neighbourhood Services Team Leader based in Portsmouth on a full time, permanent basis working 37 hours per week.
As the Neighbourhood Services Team Leader, you will be responsible for the line management of up to 8 Neighbourhood Officers delivering a comprehensive housing management service across the full range of tenures to our 30,000 homes across Hampshire. You will ensure that any housing management decisions are compliant with legislation and VIVID’s policies and procedures in trying to meet residents’ needs.
As part of your management responsibility, you will recruit, supervise, support, develop and motivate your team to ensure a ‘right first time’ responsive service is delivered and that the overall team performance meets and exceeds set targets. You’ll carry out regular one-to-one’s and employee performance & development appraisals, identifying areas of training or development needs and making sure that plans are appropriately actioned and monitored for all members of your team.
You’ll work closely with colleagues, peers and managers within VIVID to develop and implement policies, processes and continuous improvement initiatives ensuring excellence in customer service is achieved. You’ll build a good working relationship with key teams such as Tenancy Enforcement, Lettings and Income, to ensure all teams work collaboratively to support each other in the smooth and efficient running of the overall housing management service. You will also be a key contact for external authorities, liaising with them to make sure they’re advised when customers are in difficulty and may need a joint support approach.
You will have a relevant professional qualification to support your demonstrable background in a housing related management position, who can evidence good working knowledge of social housing including regulation and emerging government policy, as well as housing related practices and procedures.
For a copy of the job specification, please email HRrecruitment@vividhomes.co.uk.
- A rewarding salary of up to £36,000 per annum, depending on experience
- 27 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
- Access to our fantastic benefits, to include company funded health cash plan, free on-site parking, free tea/coffee/squash/fresh fruit and much more
Please note that you may not be able to apply using a mobile device or tablet as there is a requirement to upload your CV. It is advisable to seek an alternative device (desktop computer or laptop) to complete your online application.
For more information on the role including how to apply, please click the apply button to be redirected.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Manager Community and Customer Services jobs in Portsmouth
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Manager Housing / neighbourhood management jobs in Portsmouth
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Manager Revenues / benefits jobs in Portsmouth
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Manager Social Care jobs in Portsmouth
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Manager Tenant services jobs in Portsmouth