Board Member x 2
Board Member x 2
The Calico Group consists of a group of companies working towards a shared vision: “Providing quality services that make a difference to people’s lives”.
We have established a reputation for bold thinking, innovation and consistent high performance with our regulator assessing Calico as having the highest governance rating. Additionally, for the last nine years we have been placed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For.
Based in East Lancashire, Calico Homes Limited is a non-profit making, charitable organisation with over 4,500 homes while the other subsidiaries in the group provide a range of support, care and wellbeing services. The Group also has its own construction company.
The Parent and each subsidiary have their own Board of Directors and Calico Homes is now looking for a new Board Member who shares our vision and values.
Candidates should have an expert level of knowledge and skills across several of the following areas:
- Community and Social Regeneration and Investment
- Development and Physical Regeneration
- External Political Impact and Forecasting
- Sustainability and Eco Green Agenda
- Planning & Delivering Change
- Project Appraisal
- Corporate Governance
- Business Planning
- Financial Analysis
- Risk Management
- Equality and Diversity
We are particularly interested in Candidates with expertise in the areas of:
- Housing Regulation
- Customer Service
Reasonable expenses in relation to undertaking this role are reimbursed.
If you would like an informal discussion about this role, please call our Head of Governance & Compliance, Linda Watkin on 01282 686487.
Closing date for applications: Friday, 26th January 2018
Interview date/s: Thursday, 15th February and Friday, 16th February 2018
Applications are invited from Independents and Tenants of Calico Homes by application form with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the above closing date.
We are committed to reflecting the diversity of our community and therefore welcome applications from black & minority ethnic groups, disabled people and job sharers. Striving to be an equal opportunities employer and service provider.
For more information on this role including how to apply, please click the apply button to be redirected.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Board member Board Member - Expenses Permanent jobs in Burnley
- Corporate Services Board member Board Member - Expenses Permanent jobs in Burnley
- Homes and Asset Management Board member Board Member - Expenses Permanent jobs in Burnley
- Residential Development & Construction Board member Board Member - Expenses Permanent jobs in Burnley
- Executive & Senior Board member Board Member - Expenses Permanent jobs in Burnley