A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an inspiring individual to manage a portfolio of properties in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham
Purpose of the Role
Services include, but not limited to: general tenancy management, dealing with anti-social behaviour, undertaking estate inspections, operating a frontline reception service, void management, income recovery support, tenancy checks and fraud investigations.
- Meeting all relevant performance indictor targets
- Develop effective relationships with residents, resident groups, the Client, and other stakeholders.
- Attend meetings as required (usually evening)
- To work with residents, council departments and other agencies to develop initiatives to enhance the areas/estates managed by the housing management team, and improve customer satisfaction
- Respond effectively to all correspondence including councillor and MPs.
- Effectively manage anti-social behaviour cases, including liaison with council departments and other agencies
- To investigate all reports of tenancy fraud
- To process tenancy queries, succession, and assignment applications in line with council policies/ statutory guidelines
- To liaise with council departments/contractors on arrears management, repairs and maintenance issues
- To identify opportunities and regularly lead activities to market Pinnacle at community events/fun days
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of housing legislation and current industry best-practice
- Desirable – housing qualification, CIH Level 3 (or similar)
How to Apply
Please provide a cover letter of application, no more than two sides, detailing your suitability for the role. We will also require your up-to-date CV. Applications to be emailed to email@example.com or upload them both below by 9th March 2018
If you require any further details about the position, please contact Nigel Walker by email on Nigel.Walker@lbhf.gov.uk.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 Manager Community and Customer Services jobs in London (West)
- Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 Manager Anti-social behaviour jobs in London (West)
- Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 Manager Housing / neighbourhood management jobs in London (West)
- Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 Manager Tenant services jobs in London (West)