Head of Retirement Housing
Permanent - Full Time - 37.5 hours per week.
You will be responsible for the Leasehold and Tenancy management, of approximately 2800 properties.
You will also be required to work with the Director, Area Managers and other key stakeholders to deliver best value and legal services to residents.
Some responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
Settling and monitoring Service Charge budgets
Leasehold and Tenancy Management
Ensuring all Domiciliary care services meet CQC good standard
Monitoring Housing Income to include: service charges, Wellbeing (support) charges, catering and care charges.
To support the Director of Retirement Housing by investigating complaints, dealing with emergencies and advising other departments of appropriate Housing processes.
To produce Board level reports as required.
The ideal candidate must have experience of tenancy and leasehold management at a senior level and experience of producing strategic and operational reports for boards and committees.
You will need to have experience of managing housing management staff. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Knowledge of the regulations and laws governing Housing Management and Care. The ability to plan and prioritise workload.
For more information about the role please review the Job Description here.
For full details including how to apply, please click the 'Apply' button on this page.
Application closing date 04/03/2018
Please note that interviews may take place prior to the advert closing as and when suitable applications are received. If a suitable candidate is appointed the role may close early, therefore please do not hesitate to submit your application.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Derbyshire
- Care and support Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Derbyshire
- Housing / neighbourhood management Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Derbyshire
- Executive & Senior Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Derbyshire
- Senior management Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Derbyshire