Residential Scheme Manager
Sanctuary Housing Services manages rented and shared ownership homes and supports community initiatives for thousands of customers across England. Our staff help make a real difference to the quality of people’s lives
Residential Scheme Manager – Homeownership
Pebble Court, Paignton
Salary £17,469 per annum (rising to £18,541 after 12 months service subject to satisfactory performance)
A 3 bedroom flat, including water rates, is provided rent free
35 hours per week – Monday to Friday
Why work for us?
We have a challenging yet rewarding opportunity for a Residential Scheme Manager to work at the centre of our Leasehold scheme. Using your flare for customer service and ability to think on your feet, you’ll play a key role in identifying areas of risk and ensuring these are reported in a timely fashion and are closely monitored.
The role of Residential Scheme Manager will see you communicating with a variety of customers and coordinating contractor workloads, therefore, we are looking to appoint someone with recent experience within a similar role where exceptional customer service is demonstrated.
The role of Residential Scheme Manager will include:
- Providing administrative support including; producing letter/notices, recording data, raising purchase orders and invoice management
- Confidently communicating with customers concerning a range of queries/complaints and offering advice and guidance, both face to face and via phone
- Supervising contractors and the quality of work carried out to maximise service delivery
- Resolving unforeseen faults as they arise, such as pro-longed power failures and potential health and safety risks
- Ensuring compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements for housing services
Skills and experiences:
- Experience within an administrative and customer facing role is essential
- Ability to organise/prioritise multiple workloads effectively
- Specialist housing knowledge would be advantageous but is by no means essential
- Ability to operate computers and Microsoft packages at an intermediate level
- Experience within a building management role is desirable
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer a comprehensive reward and benefits package appropriate for the role that you do, including:
- A pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary, up to set limits
- At least 25 days paid holiday, rising to 30 days after 5 years service
- Life assurance
- Family friendly arrangements, including opportunities for flexible working
- Health and wellbeing plans
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- Tax efficient savings through our Cycle to Work scheme
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
To view the job profile, please click here
Closing Date: 27 February 2018
If you wish to discuss any aspect of this role, please contact the Homeownership Team on 0800 916 1444, select option 2 and ask to speak with Conrad Kroll.
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent illegal working.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be necessary in the event of a successful application which we will pay for.
Sanctuary Housing Services Limited is a subsidiary of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Paignton
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Paignton
- Supported / sheltered housing Officer £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Paignton
- Corporate Services Officer £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Paignton
- Administration Officer £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Paignton