Sanctuary Housing Services manages rented and shared ownership homes and supports community initiatives for thousands of customers across England. Our staff help make a real difference to the quality of people’s lives.
Francis Street, Hull
£18,824 per annum (rising to £19,822 after 12 months service subject to satisfactory performance)
40 hours per week
Why work for us?
Sanctuary Housing is one of the UK’s leading social landlords. We give our residents good quality, affordable homes in communities that they can be proud of. As part of a not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest any surplus we make back into the local communities we serve.
This job is based within the Customer Service Centre (CSC) in Hull. The CSC focuses on customer service excellence and delivers a range of services for Housing, Income, Lettings, Homeownership as well as Commercial and Residential, covering over 96,000 properties. The role will utilise resourcing tools to accurately forecast requirements for the center 24/7, 365 days a year supporting the delivery of a high quality, cost effective housing service.
The role of Resource Planner will include:
- Identifying peaks and flows of calls to enable the most cost efficient and effective use of resources for delivering performance excellence
- Implementing appropriate resource allocations, shift patterns and break scheduling for operational teams, ensuring effective cover for holidays and other absences, escalating any impact on resources
- Producing up to date management information and reports on service delivery and resource allocation, including compiling and reviewing statistics, and making recommendations for improvements.
- Supporting colleagues through the resolution of standard IS queries, monitoring systems and reporting failures where necessary, as well as ordering and setting up of basic IS and telephone equipment
Skills and experience:
- Proven experience of working in a similar Resource Planner role within a customer focused environment
- Recent experience of producing and analysing statistical information
- A team player with the ability to work independently and use your own initiative
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritising work loads
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organise effectively
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits including: a pension scheme, with matching contributions from Sanctuary, at least 23 days paid holiday rising to 28 days after 5 years service, life assurance, family friendly arrangements, including opportunities for flexible working, health and well-being plans, a variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers, tax efficient savings through our Cycle to Work scheme and a wide range of learning and development opportunities.
To view the job profile please click here
Closing date: 4 March 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent illegal working.
Sanctuary Housing Services Limited is a subsidiary of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity..