Customer Service Advisor - FoH
Sanctuary Housing Services manages rented and shared ownership homes and supports community initiatives for thousands of customers across England. Our staff help make a real difference to the quality of people’s lives.
Customer Service Advisor – Front of House
Knight House, Stoke-On-Trent
£20,252 per annum (rising to £21,318 after 12 months service, subject to satisfactory performance)
37.5 hours per week
Why work for us?
Sanctuary Housing is one of the UK’s leading social landlords. We give our residents good quality, affordable homes in communities that they can be proud of. As part of a not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest any surplus we make back into the local communities we serve.
This job is based within local operations and forms part of the Customer Service Centre (CSC). The CSC focuses on customer service excellence and delivers a range of services for Housing, Income, Lettings, Homeownership and Commercial & Residential covering over 96,000 properties.The role will act as the public face of Sanctuary Housing and will be therefore required to deliver a customer focused and professional service to customers at all times.
The role of a Customer Service Advisor – Front of House will include:
- Dealing with face to face enquiries from a variety of customers, including residents and external agencies
- Delivering high quality and consistent services in relation to the management of face to face enquiries and complaints by resolving problems or setting into motion the means of resolution, ensuring customers are kept up to date with the progress of their query
- Providing high quality, administration support and facilities services (where appropriate) within a local operational office. This includes the management of the core services of reception, mail and stationery services
- Updating and maintaining all customer records in an accurate and timely manner to ensure compliance with the Group’s Record Management and Data Protection policie
Skills and experiences:
- Proven experience of working in a similar face to face customer service role
- Ability to demonstrate a level of numeracy and literacy to the equivalent of GCSE Grade C or above in English and Maths
- Some experience of providing administrative support services
- Good communication skills including clear written and spoken English
- Proven ability of working to deadlines and prioritising work loads
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel (or similar)
- Occasional travel may be required due to business needs, therefore a full, current driving licence and access to a vehicle is desirable
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits including: a pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits, at least 23 days paid holiday rising to 28 days after 5 years service, life assurance, family friendly arrangements, including opportunities for flexible working, health and well-being plans, tax efficient savings through our Cycle to Work scheme, a variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers, and summer camps and a wide range of learning and development opportunities.
To view the job profile please click here
Closing date: 4 March 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent illegal working.
Sanctuary Housing Services Limited is a subsidiary of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity..
More jobs like this
- Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Community and Customer Services jobs in Stoke-on-Trent
- Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Corporate Services jobs in Stoke-on-Trent
- Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Administration jobs in Stoke-on-Trent
- Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 Officer Other Housing jobs in Stoke-on-Trent