Customer Insight Officer
3 days left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
Are you driven and passionate about creating an organisation that puts the customer experience at the heart of everything they do?
Do you consider yourself to have exceptional customer service ethic and able to consistently provide outstanding service to customers?
If you want an opportunity to make a difference, then we have the job for you!
You will be joining our Housing Operations department as part of the Customer Engagement (Insight) team. The team supports the development and implementation of One Housing’s Corporate Complaints and Customer Feedback function. Using learning gained through resident engagement to inform on improvement strategies.
To be successful in this position it is essential that you have excellent listening and communication skills and can work closely with other colleagues. What is most important is that you are able to adapt your communication style to suit various customers and audiences.
The successful applicant will be able to evidence experience and competence in the following:
- Be committed to continuous improvement in service delivery
- Ability to take ownership and resolve problems to conclusion
- Be able to take appropriate action at the right time to minimise financial loss to One Housing
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders to source a resolution
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to produce reports
- Excellent IT skills (minimum intermediate level)
- To be flexible with a ‘can do’ attitude
One Housing helps people to ‘live better’ by providing high quality homes and care across London and the south east. We manage approximately 16,000 homes and have plans to build 3,500 more by 2020. We also care for over 11,000 people to help them live independently.
We build and sell new homes on the open market or rent them out commercially to raise money for more affordable homes and for services for our customers. In the last three years we have delivered more than 1,500 new affordable homes to help meet the housing shortage. We offer a wide range of housing options including homes for affordable rent, shared ownership, private rent and private sale.
We work hard to make a positive difference to our residents’ lives by promoting aspiration, independence and well-being through a range of training and support services.
One Housing values the diversity of our workforce and we welcome job applications from all parts of the communities which we serve.
To apply, upload your CV and supporting statement of no more than a 1000 words, outlining how your skills and experience meet our needs.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 Assistant / coordinator Community and Customer Services jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 Assistant / coordinator Corporate Services jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 Assistant / coordinator Administration jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £20,000 - £29,999 Assistant / coordinator Homes and Asset Management jobs in London (Central)